Re: Commute Ride Thursday August 22, Redwood City to Ben Lomond

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Commute Ride Thursday August 22, Redwood City to Ben Lomond
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:25:52 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>
To: <mgs@autox.team.net>; <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: Commute Ride Thursday August 22, Redwood City to Ben Lomond CA

> It was pointed out to me that I should have mentioned that this is
> Redwood City and Ben Lomond CA. I apologize for any confusion, I just
> sent pretty much the same thing to other lists in the bay area, and I
> forgot to modify the subject accordingly.  Are there any other Redwood
> Cities? (Citys?)

There is a Redwood Falls in Minnesota, out on the west side of
Forest/Prairie divide, and several states have a town called "Redwood", but
as far as I know, California has the only "Redwood City" in the U S of A.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org