auto transportation

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: auto transportation
From: DEVierling@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:10:29 EST
Hey listers!
There were several posts sometime back regarding the DIY moving of cars.
Lot's of discussions regarding fitting your midget in the back of a rented
pickup truck, etc.  Although I usually prefer doing everything myself, I just
stumbled across this great directory of listing auto transporters:

http://www.movecars.com/toc/find/index.htm#national

If you can afford it, I suggest you hire a professional car mover.  They have
the equipment, experience and insurance.  (I'd hate to get in an accident
with my car in the back of some $19.95 rent-a-truck!)
e-ya later,
Donny V
78 MGB
89 Saab 900s