Disco and other cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Disco and other cars
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:19:24 -0700
The other day I asked about anyone's experience with the Disco.  I did get
some responses.  I also just found that on Yahoo.com there is a place where
people post problems or issues with their cars.  I can't say that the
issues people commented about their Discos made me feel very good about the
cars.  Yeah, sure, if we're talking about a classic British car, fine.
But, a 90's and later car simply should not have those problems.

Actually, my point here is simply to pass on the Yahoo resource.

http://messages.yahoo.com/yahoo/Recreation___Sports/Automotive/Makes_and_Models/index.html

Jay