RE: Trip to the U.K.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trip to the U.K.
From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Michael Burdick)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 12:34:38 CST
   >    Hmmmm...   How much carry on baggage can you handle....  Transmissions,
   >    cylinder heads, etc.....   <grin>
   >
   > The last time my Dad went, he brought home a nitrided crank for his
   > Y-type in his carry on baggage.
   >
   > James

Let's see, when we went last fall, I brought back a set of competition
springs, an aluminum valve cover, a 4-2-1 stainless header, suspension
bushings, a couple of models, and a couple of books.  Allow yourself
ample time to get through security at the airport, and pack such that all
of your car stuff is on top so you don't have to unpack all of your socks
when they ask to see what all of the funny looking stuff is (and they
will).

Have fun,
Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu
Should have brought my cylinder head with me for rebuilding, and maybe
those overdrive transmissions weren't really all that heavy...