Trip to the U.K.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Trip to the U.K.
From: jhoward@argus.lowell.edu (James D. Howard II)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 20:00 MST
I will be in the U.K. from Feb 10 to the 19th.  I plan to visit
London, Stratford, Oxford, Abingdon, Salisbury, and the motoring
museum at Beaulieu (sp?).  Although I grew up all over the world, this
will be my first international trip by myself, so I am a little
apprehensive.

I will be spending a few days in Iceland on the way home.  I don't
expect to see many MG's there, but it is a country I have always
wanted to visit.  I know this isn't the best time of year to go, but
as my plane ticket for the whole trip only cost $368, I couldn't pass
up the opportunity.

James