Merry Christmas From Junk Triumph HQ!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Merry Christmas From Junk Triumph HQ!
From: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 12:07:08 cst
This will be my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish all of you
who have been so helpful over the years a very merry Christmas! If
you're Jewish or atheist, happy non-denominational winter solstice
celebration!

We celebrate Christmas in the traditional sense at our house, including
reading the Christmas story as told in Luke. Try it! It worked for Charlie
Brown!

The GT6+ has gone about 500 miles since I replaced the exhaust valve.
So far so good! I'm going to take advantage of the nice weather to
retorque the head nuts and adjust the valves. I'm also going to put in
new rear brake shoes and a few other things. I haven't touched the
Spit since my first session of removing stuff. Maybe Saturday...

Froeliche Weihnachten! Joyeaux Noel! Feliz Navidad!

God bless our cars, one and all!

Larry (and us, too)