Re: Old f**t powered wipers

To: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: Old f**t powered wipers
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 12:45:09 -0500 (EST)
Since Roland and Larry and I are all old farts, we could probably make
wipers go with some hose and ingenuity.  I think I had vacuum wipers on my
31 Ford pickup as well as on a variety of other beasts.  I think on the
31, they were considered quite an advance over earlier human powered
versions.  I hasten to say the Ford pickup was considerably older than I;
I am not *that* old an old fart.

Merry Christmas to the Christians among us, and Happy New Year to everyone.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910