Bay Area SOL Social News

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area SOL Social News
From: fisher@avistar.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 13:53:58 +0800
Apologies to the 900-some SOLs who *aren't* in the San
Francisco Bay Area, but major events are upon us and it's
time to start rounding up participants.

Date:       Tuesday, August 16
Time:       Noon
Location:   Terry's, Mountain View (Castro Street, across from 185)
Occasion:   Lunch with Scott Fisher, Mike Gendimenico, and anyone else
            who wants to join us
Agenda:     Discuss routes, ideas, and wish-list for the upcoming
            Day Before The Britcars Day mountain road tour

Sorry I can't think of the address at Terry's offhand, but it's in the
first block off Evelyn (which is the frontage road for the Caltrain
tracks).  There's parking behind Terry's in the city lot (free), or
if you're taking the train the lot is directly across Castro and
around Evelyn. (It's the Downtown Mt. View station, which is at Castro
Street, NOT the Castro station, which is at Rengstorff.  No wonder
people in California don't trust public transportation! :-)  We're
going to look over Mike's maps, make some plans BASED ENTIRELY ON
PLACES THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY VISITED WITHIN THE LAST MONTH AND A
HALF, and generally have fun.