Waxol Source

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Waxol Source
From: TIMOTHY COLLINS <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1993 07:52:51 -0400
     I have purchased Waxol from: Brit-Tek, 6 Londonderry commons, Suite
111, Londonderry, NH 03053, by mail. I purchased a 5 liter refill for
$49.95 plus 3.95 shipping (to the UP of Michigan). Brit-Tek also sells a
complete kit (5ltr) for $79.95 which included the pump type applicator, a
starter kit for 59.95 which contains 2.5 liters of waxol, the 5ltr
refill, and an aerosol spray can for $14.95. Brit-Tek shipped via UPS. I
was satisfied with the transaction.
     Now isn't waxol basically a composition consisting of wax (paraffin)
which has been dissolved in a petroleum product like kerosene, or fuel
oil? I've been meaning to try to dissolve wax in kerosene to compare this
concoction to waxol. Seems like it should be a close approximation.

Tim Collins, Director             | 1966 AH Sprite - disassembled
School of Technology              |
Michigan Technological University |
Houghton, MI                      | Say ya to da U.P. eh?