The Britannia Arms

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Britannia Arms
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 92 16:23:13 pdt
Here are TeriAnn's directions to the Britannia Arms:

  The place is a copule of miles past Steven's creek towrds Saratoga, on
  the right side as you face Saratoga.

  TeriAnn

Unless I'm turned around this doesn't seem to jive with the address in
the phone book (the above would be on De Anza Bl), but she's been there
so her directions are probably better than my instincts.

So far, I've received two replies from people who will be unavailable
Friday, so stay tuned, I may reschedule.

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcdcsn.cdc.hp.com