Porcelinizing address request

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Porcelinizing address request
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 92 08:10:19 PDT
          I recently asked what the group consensus was on
     having the Riley H2o pump impeller coated/painted/whatever
     in order to stave off further corrosion, and the one reply
     I got (thanks roland) suggested having it porcelinized.
     Now that I think about it this seems to make sense, but
     nowhere in my address files could I find the address of
     the Bay Area porcelinize person. I have an right coast
     contact but would rather stay local, so if anyone has this
     address handy could you please reply it (as well as any
     input on this) to me. Thanks in advance-

                                   DSTONE@SC9.INTEL.COM