Out for a bit

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Out for a bit
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 92 13:15:15 EDT
I still haven't had time to sort out the low gauge problems or the
high oil pressure on the TR6 yet.  Actually many of you sent me mail
that said that you all had 100+ lbs of oil pressure at cold start and
then it behaved "normally".  Anyway, I'm going to see if I can get the
nut or whatever it is out of the relief bolt and see what happens.

Well, work is taking me to Huntsville, Alabama for the week, so I
guess I won't be able to solve this problems anytime soon.  I look
forward to lots of good reading when I get back.  Who knows, maybe
I'll be able to read stuff from there, but probably not.

See ya'll in a week.

-Scott