Re: Silly Car Tricks

To: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Subject: Re: Silly Car Tricks
From: Scott Fisher <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 92 16:32:02 PDT
         In the selection of silly car tricks, I'd vote strongly
         against the "blindfolded driver getting directions from
         the passenger to drive an obstacle course" one. If

    Despite the fact that I'm about to give away a significant trick here,
    I realized shortly after mjb and I did this part of the event (badly,
    at that) just how this should be done:

    The passenger sits behind the driver and uses his/hands on the driver's
    shoulders to signal direction.

I'd pay a dollar to see you and MJB do this in Sarah.

--Scott "What's a back seat?  Is it like a back window?" Fisher