Re: Silly Car Tricks

To: DSTONE@libra.intel.com
Subject: Re: Silly Car Tricks
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1992 15:13:55 PDT
     In the selection of silly car tricks, I'd vote strongly
     against the "blindfolded driver getting directions from
     the passenger to drive an obstacle course" one. If

Despite the fact that I'm about to give away a significant trick here,
I realized shortly after mjb and I did this part of the event (badly,
at that) just how this should be done:

The passenger sits behind the driver and uses his/hands on the driver's
shoulders to signal direction. No words (for turning) needed. I've
since confirmed that this is the trick setup with a couple of people
who have done a lot of such events....