Re: SOL Logos - The Continuing Saga

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Re: SOL Logos - The Continuing Saga
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1992 07:07:40 CDT
pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt) writes:
> I can get 50 of these [decals] made up for $250, or 100 for $270.  I figure
> I could order 100, and offer them for $4.00/ea. (so as not to be fully exposed
> should I be left holding a lot of decals in the end) plus $0.50 per order S&H.

Peachy. As soon as they're ready, my check will be in the mail. After all the
yakking back and forth about this (1.40 megs worth, apparently), it still looks
like decals are the most flexible way to go (no pun intended). BTW, I assume
we're talking about adhesive on the BACK, right?

As for location ("What's a rear window?"), perhaps it could go on the wind-
shield. This avoids having to stick the thing on paint or low-profile bumpers,
and if you put it on in front of the inside rear view mirror, you won't lose
too much visibility out the front.

Andrew C. Green
Datalogics, Inc.      Internet: acg@dlogics.com
441 W. Huron          UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!acg
Chicago, IL  60610    FAX: (312) 266-4473