[bcarter@gama.austin.ibm.com: oil coolers for MGBs]

To: @auschs, @ibmchs.UUCP, @cs.utexas.edu.UUCP:british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: [bcarter@gama.austin.ibm.com: oil coolers for MGBs]
From: bcarter@gama.austin.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 91 14:57:21 CDT
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 91 01:08:51 CDT
From: bcarter@gama.austin.ibm.com
To: @auschs, @ibmchs.UUCP, @cs.utexas.edu.UUCP:british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: oil coolers for MGBs

    Question I have been reading Graham Robson's book "The MGA, MGB, and
    MGC", and in there he states that all MGBs were fitted with oil coolers.
    I have been told more than once by various brit mechs that not all Bs
    came with oil coolers. So what the deal any experts out there with
    the answer? I do know that my 77 "B" has what looks like the remains
    of some hoses and fittings that look like they may have been for an oil
    cooler.

    Another question is fans. My "B" HAD electric fans at one time and
    they ceased to function like most other Lucas parts. So what I'm
    wondering is did it also have a water pump fan? Presently I am
    running with a water pump fan with a fan shroud from a "MGB w/AC??"

Thanx,

Bruce...