clutch cylinder

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: clutch cylinder
From: robby@otis.ohmeda.com (ROBBY MANN)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 91 14:56:03 MDT
        I have a 71 MGB, the clutch master cylinder needs rebuilding.  I called
a couple of local Boulder, Co.  Import part dealers and asked the price of
rebuild kits.  No problem.  4 or 5 bucks at the most.
     One of the dealers asked if i had concentric or non-concentric rings.
     I looked in the manual that I have, and couldn't find anything about
concentric or non-concentric rings in either the clutch master or slave
cylinders.  I only heard this from one of the parts places, so i don't know if
my leg was being pulled or not, or I misinformed the parts person.
     Anyone know for sure.

Thanks

Robby Mann
robby@otis.ohmeda.com