Re: 50 yrs of MG's

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: 50 yrs of MG's
From: mit-eddie!iris.brown.edu!ejd@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 90 17:09:00 EDT
Mike Johnson asks:
> Just how old is Roger Garnett?  And will he have time for 50 years of work?

What are friends for, anyway, if you can't get them to come on over
and help with the cars?  Why, just this very last weekend, I had three
of my closest friends over to shuffle the Stag out of the garage to
make room for the prodigal 'cuda come home from the body shop.  Give them
some beers and something interesting to do, and they'll be back again
and again.  It helps to use the Tom Sawyer approach (Boy! Am I having
some fun now, trying to break the bead on this tire!  Too bad *you guys*
can't have this much fun...).  Kids are pretty good, too, once they get
old enough to do some useful work.

ed devinney ... ejd@iris.brown.edu