Re: frozen speedo?

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM, mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!kent@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: frozen speedo?
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <mit-eddie!apple.com!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 90 10:04:47 -0700
I have two questions,
1. How do you disconnect the end of the speedometer cable attached to the
speedometer on a '68 MGBGT????????? If I try real hard {laying on my head,
jammed against the peddles, flashlight carfully braced under my chin} I can
bearly touch the cable with one finger. I thought it would be cool to have a
functional speedometer.

2. When did British Lealand take over MG???  I keep reading people refering
to LBCs.  I know that my '60 Land Rover and my TR3 are not LBC cars & I was
wondering about the '68 MGBGT.  I thought it was BMC in '68.

3. I sure wish the mail editor's editing features were not so combersome &
obtuse.  I would like to go back & insert missing words & typos.  My
appologies.  I am not as illiterate as it some times appears {just a bad
dyslexic typest in a hurry}.

TeriAnn