Re: [Bricklin] Floorboard heat

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Floorboard heat
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:48:15 -0500
Well checking the latest agenda does not look like Herb will be there.  So
now just hoping for a slow and safe trip up there.

I did some checking with a light and found a serious gap at the bottom of
the driver side door which explains the air that I am feeling.  I have
placed some weather strip there hoping to make a tighter seal.  I am not
seeing any light coming through there now, but air has a tendency to find
any gaps.    So I will find out tomorrow how well it is working.

Greg 0036
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47