RE: incorrect title certificate- #2121

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: incorrect title certificate- #2121
From: Jacques Le Clainche <breton48@live.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:14:33 -0600
Hi...  bad luck with my Bricklin - first, it broke down on my way to the
Colorado DMV... then when I picked up my truck and got to the local DMV to
register all my vehicles in El Paso County, all went well till they got to the
Bricklin: the CA DMV left out the last VIN digit, so instead of #2121 it's
#212 on the title. Colorado will not register the car or correct the title,
and asked me to have the title certificate corrected by the CA DMV. That means
driving 2400 miles to CA and back as the CA DMV told me they would need to see
the vehicle before changing the title. Any lister with any good contact in the
DMV in the hope I could do this by email/fax, whatever?

JLC in the Black Forest, CO

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550
F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008