VIN 2113 Safety White for Sale in Georgia

To: "Bricklin International" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: VIN 2113 Safety White for Sale in Georgia
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:49:32 -0500
Here is one that is for sale that I received an email from today.  It is
located in Georgia.

Greg 0036

Here is his description, sounds like it would be a good one once some work is
completed.  He also has a web page with photos.  His email is
gary@dellazanna.com if you have any specific questions.

The VIN is 2113 and he would sell it for $6500

It really is in nice shape...

Here is a web site with more pics and info.

www.dellazanna.com/bricklin/photo.html

I had Terry Tanner's shop replace the window tracks and he recommended
replacing the air compressor for the doors at that time.  The old compressor
worked fine....   but it was a bit noisy at times.

Shortly after he changed the compressor, the pressure regulator failed and I
think it burned out the compressor....   or the compressor was a lemon.

I have a new pressure regulator.... I ordered it from Terry Tanner. I have
not installed it yet.

The doors are in great alignment, that has never been a problem.

I bought the car about 6 years ago from a guy in New Orleans and drove it
back. It is and has been garaged.

I am not sure when I will get to installing a new pump.

I also have a Car and Drive from 1975 (Bricklin was on the cover)
I have a poster signed my Malcolm Bricklin.  I have the repair manual and
owners manual and the original Bricklin key.

I also have a Playboy from 74 or 75 that has an article about the Bricklin.