RE: Bricklin car for sale in Dundalk, MD

To: Joe.Fedeli@dla.mil, bricklin@autox.team.net, jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
Subject: RE: Bricklin car for sale in Dundalk, MD
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:44:34 +0000
A neighbor of mine, who works (puts in time) for the state of MD, and spends
a lot of time driving around, mentioned a Bricklin that he had seen on a
used car lot up that way (Dundalk -pronounced Duhndauk in Baltimoreese)
several months ago.  I saw him again a week ago and said that it is still
there.  He did not stop to take a look, so I don't know the condition.
Could be over priced since it has been on the market for a while.

I just called and the car is sold.  The guy at the dealership used to own it
and gave me the new owner's info.  John-- I'll let you know what I find out.

Alan Coleman
#246 Original Owner