Bricklin article

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin article
From: Rick Hayes <rickandsue19@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 09:32:45 -0500
 Several months ago I received an email from a Philip Preville , he writes
for a  Toronto magazine called SaturdayNight. He was asking about my
Bricklin and if I was going to Ann Arbor, unfortunately I could not make
it, but I just got hold of a copy of the magazine and the article is in
there. The article quotes Terry Tanner a lot so some of you probably talked
to him at the meet. It was a very good three page article basically
praising our cars. this is a Canadian magazine so the Bricklin owners in
the states probably won't be able to get it but if anyone is interested
send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll be glad to send you a
photo copy of the article. Drop me an email if your interested and I'll
email you my address.

  Rick Hayes
 Vin # 782