RE: water leaking into interior

Subject: RE: water leaking into interior
From: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 02:57:06 -0500
Hi, this is my first time writing to the mailing list.. My name is John
Lodge, and I work at Bricklin Parts & Services under the wing of the
Bricklin guru Terry Tanner.  As most of you know, there is no such thing as
a leak proof bricklin.  But there is ways to tame it down from buckets down
to drips.  Good door seals, both inner and outer along with the proper
kickout strips will cut down a lot of the door water.  But as most of you
know without a good door fit, the seals are not going to do their job
correctly.  I am sure you all will agree with me about that.  I will find
out whatever info we have at the shop on your car J.R. and see if there is
any record of Terry having worked on your car in the past.  If so then there
is a good chance that you will be able to overcome the leaks to a great
degree.  And to the rest of you, I will do my best to help you all with your
questions and provide you with the best information regarding these
wonderful beasts.

John Lodge