Re: Battery - Marvin

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery - Marvin
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:56:46 -0400
The Optima D750U start/deep cycle with side/top posts and has worked out
very well for me. Since I have the aux Sherman tank compressor of TT's, this
hybrid dual cycle is not a bad idea.  Do not confuse this with some similar
batteries sold by other companies but made by the same manufacturer.  They
are the lesser of Optima's line (an orange top POS).   A bonus is it
actually FITS!!!  I think it's the first REAL "bolt-on" I've experienced.
And if you find a distributor nearby, you can get a substantial discount off
the usually high price<grin>  The auto battery market is fraught with
hyperbole.  Most batts are highly similar by design, although there are two
newer types,  and often repacks of the same unit. Price is more
discretionary than based on actual value.  But these are the exception to
that rule.  Which just goes to prove it.

stephan #2821

http://www.optimabatteries.com/

///
///