project opportunity

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: project opportunity
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:20:13 EST
Hey gang,
Ok who is man (or woman) enough?  I have an extra 74 Bricklin (#489) that is
available to the right person for a nominal sum.  It could well be the
World's Ugliest, needs "everything", and is not for the faint of heart.  It
does (or did) run but that is about all that can be said for it.  If you are
up to the challenge I can email further details.  It is in Virginia near
Washington DC area.  Please help save the dwindling number of Bricks.  Thanks.

George

///
///