OEM Shocks

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: OEM Shocks
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:52:28 -0500
In the many boxes of NOS parts I am still sorting I came across 2 sets of
shocks These are NOS bearing part # 1300104 By Gabriel, Made in Canada, and
# 1301205, By Gabriel, Made In Canada. I Know that  some of you like the KYB
and Koni shocks but these are brand new originals for those of you doing
original cars. They are still shiny Black paint but some have a few
scratches on them,  I have no hardware, but will let these go cheap! Only
$40 a set of 4, plus shipping @ cost. First come first served. If you are
one of those guys that need date codes the 2 shocks in front of me are dated
(Front) T4HA and (rear) T5HB (I think those are date codes?). If you want a
specific date code I will look but won't promise anything.
Rick, Bricklin # 0539/2028/2884 htc@mnsi.net

///
///