Re: Fixing Air Doors

To: MBarr35251@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fixing Air Doors
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:23:49 EST
Hydraulics!!  That is desperate.  My air system held pressure perfectly for
about 3 years, now I have a mysterious leak also.  It is much slower though.
If yours leaks out in 2 hours you could probably listen for it.  Did you
check all the connections in the air compartment behind the seat?  I'm
thinking of using an extra length of hose and a portable tank of air and
splicing them in the system at the various connection points, sort of like a
loopback test.  If all else fails it is going to Terry for some other things
and he can fix that too.  Good luck.

George