Re: Fixing Air Doors

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fixing Air Doors
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:30:08 -0500
At 01:49 PM 2/7/00 -0700, David Ebel wrote:

>how hard is it to adjust air doors.  For example - if one door doesn't go up
>all the way - can that be fixed easily?  Are finding and fixing leaks (if
>leaks can exist) difficult?

Dave,

  Funny you should mention that.  We had a nice thread here about 4 to 6
mo ago about that, and I'm using it in the next (April) issue of The
Brickline.

  If you haven't joined the club, or don't really know much about it, let
me invite you to join.  If interested, let me know and I'll email you an
application form.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org