Brick wiring

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick wiring
From: jeff wynn <jwynn@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 15:58:05 -0500
Attn: John- don't give up on us.  This Holiday season is now over.
I had 11 days off work, and all I got to do was glance at the
Brick occasionally. It is currently buried under cardboard boxes.
I will call the trash guy and get it accessible again.  Hopefully,
within a week I will get it back up on jack stands and prepare for
some behind the dash work and door window repair. If your post is not
answered by then, I will get out my multimeter and answer all your
questions.  Maybe this will be the year that collectively, we can
generate a real schematic for the car- better late then never.
                    Wishing everyone a great '99
                      Jeff Wynn  #2157