air doors, electric compressor

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: air doors, electric compressor
From: giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:38:39 -0800
greg monfort   and
scott olson    and
any body else
        Instruction sheet says "mount electric air compressor on front cross
member behind front bumper "  that is all.

        electric compressor has his sticker on it with "bricklin parts" and a
phone number . so i don't know the make and model

        got the two brackets and 4 ball mounts but does't say which end is up
for the cylinders

        I think $600.00 was for the air vacumm system I paid $875.00 u.s. for
this system and used my own door cylinders . try that in canadian funds

        I have sent terry a 3 page letter of additional questions and hope to
get more answers in about 3 weeks.

                                george iluk