Revised and numbered list of stuff

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Revised and numbered list of stuff
From: "M.G. Davis" <davis@UnbSJ.CA>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 12:18:15 -0300 (ADT)
This is not an exact repeat of my previous list.

Here is a list of some Bricklin memorabilia I have,

{NOW NUMBERED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!]

 and a few things that
I have but cannot find.  I have not priced anything because I am not sure
I want to sell it, I have no idea what to ask, and I would probably ask too
much :-)  Enjoy the list regardless!)  Maybe somebody would like to
roganize an auction of Briclkin memorabilia.

If you are only interested in seeing some of it I might be able to scan
some items and put them on my web site.

I added one item at the bottom since the previous posting.

Gary

----------------  Bricklin Stuff -------------------

1.  1 copy of book :"BRICKLIN" by H. A. Fredericks with Allan Chamers

2.  1976 information relating to a 1976 Bricklin owners get-toogether at
Lake Placid, NY.

3.  News article about Bricklin, October 20, 1976, Toronto Star

4.  Newspaper article about Bricklin, December 4, 1976, Moncton (NB)
Transcript

5.  Copy of the original Bricklin Business Proposal to the Canadian
Government, April 3, 1973

6.  News article about the failure of the Brisklin factory, December 13, 1977

7.  Book: "HOW TO BRICKLE" (full of pictures made into cartoons) (Copy 1
of 2)

8.  Book: "HOW TO BRICKLE" (full of pictures made into cartoons) (Copy 2
of 2)

9.  Book: "BRICKLESMANSHIP" (Full of quotations)

10. Photocopy of "The Bricklin Employee News) Vol. 1 No 1, WInter 1974.
Includes list of articles about Brucklin publishedin magazines (shows how
good their PR people were!)

11. Copy of "Road & Track" (Aug 1974) with article (Number 1 of 2 copies)

12. Copy of "Road & Track" (Aug 1974) with article (Number 2 of 2 copies)

13. Copy of "Car and Driver" July 1974 with article

14. Copy of "Road Test" August 1974 with article

15. Invitation from Premier of New Brunswick to reception (Aug 6 1974) with
map showing how to get to it from the Bricklin factory.

16. Words to song by Sammy Cahn, sung by him at reception at Four Seasons
Restaurant in NYC, "The Most Beautiful Car in the World"

17. Nine different Bricklin press releases on original Briclkin stationery.

18. Photo of the Bricklin

19. Photo of Premier Hatfield of New Brunswick sittiing in Bricklin and
waving

20. Photocopies of 9 magazine articles about the Bricklin.

21. Promotional poster/ad with printed message from Malcolm Bricklin on back
(wityh facsimile signature)

22. Photo of Premier Hatfield (car not shown)

23. 6 or 7 newspaper clippings, some with pictures

24. Bricklin showroom-tytpe booklet

25. Bricklin poster (front view)

26. Bricklin poster, front view, with printing on back

27. Somewhere around here I have a fake-suede Bricklin briefcase (like
you get at conferences) with the B symbol embossed in it - but I can;t
find it at the moment