Re: Bricklin Help

To: jblair@exis.net, GodlyKrew@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bricklin Help
From: Gudwrnch@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 16:10:08 -0400 (EDT)
Well gang, I`ve been running my Bricklin without the rubber seal since I
bought it, mostly because that`s the way I bought it.
I was wondering if any of you know a good way of keeping the hot engine
compartment air out of the heater/air vents?
No matter what setting I have my controlls on, I get hot air through the
vents.
Durring the winter, that was ok, now it`s summer and the hot air is no longer
acceptable!
If there are any good answers out there, please let me know.
Thanks in advance!
Carl Paglini    (#466/white/hotter than hell inside)