Car for Sale in Manassas VA

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Car for Sale in Manassas VA
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:43:41 -0400 (EDT)
A friend told me about seeing what she thought was a Bricklin for sale in
Manassas, VA.  I had to go out there Monday anyway so I stopped to look at
it, even though it was night so no one was around to ask any questions of.
 It was a white (painted) 74 #651 and the sign said $7000.  The doors fit
badly, but otherwise it had all its parts.  It had one of Terry Tanner's
consoles and air doors and 58k on the odometer.  The car was on the west side
of Rt. 234 about 3 miles south of I-66 in a business parking lot.  There was
no phone number but if anyone is interested I can probably get more details.