RE: engine compartment heating

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: engine compartment heating
From: "GREGORY MONFORT" <WINGRACER@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 97 04:07:36 UT
<snip>
mainfolds an=
wrapping them in one of the insulating strips marketed for that purpose.
<snip>
This is a good idea, particularly near the starter.
went further and used the product to wrap the muffler as well--wrapping the
muffler reduced the heat transfer to the fuel tank.
<snip>
I used a pad on the underside of the body.
<snip>
  Sounds like Hotlanta
is a lot closer than the Northeast to LA temps.  I never seem to be able to
drive in temps below 80=B0(ain't life awful) and bright sunshine.
<snip>
Yeah, life's a bitch.
<snip>
 ANd what
fun is it to cruise the beaches in a Brick in the dark--born for an
exhibitionist!!
<snip>
Daytona Beach Bike Week '76, my daughter and me made a pass with the doors up
and we were thrown in jail for endangering pedestrians with deadly weapons -
the doors!
<snip>

GM