Re: [Bmcu] Had a great time at the British Field Day!

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Had a great time at the British Field Day!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 18:28:14 -0600
This was the first one I attended in a while.  I would have liked to
have spent more time
there, but I'm having issues with the Team.Net DSL connection to the
rest of the world.
Currently working, so you folks get to see these emails.

But I did check out a few cars, talked to a couple of folks.  Next year
I need to have a
car there!  Be nice to have one for the next driving event.  I remember
the year I roared
past the group and went over Monte Christo and then down to Evanston and
back home.
That was a very nice day.

mjb.

Bmcu@autox.team.net