Re: [Bmcu] Had a great time at the British Field Day!

To: Andrew Lundgren <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Had a great time at the British Field Day!
From: Bruce Oblad <bruce.oblad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 18:01:29 -0600
Cc: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>

--089e013a0e089d444004df3a2eab

Here, here!  This was the best Field Day I have attended .  There were more
cars than I ever remember.  This was my fourth or fifth time and the
number, selection of models, and the quality of the cars was superb.  Well
done, Bill D. and company.
Bruce O.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Andrew Lundgren <lundgren@byu.net> wrote:

>  I brought my three sons and the older two's girl friends today.
>
> We drove our 2 MGBs down, and a Jeep for the extra heads...  Maybe I need
> a 3rd lbc...  I need to finish sorting the second one out first though...
> and my wife wouldn't like me taking the last slot in the garage...  ;)
>
> We had a blast!  Driving around the race course was a lot of fun.  Even
> with my 16 year old son smacking a curb in my '70, it was worth it.
>
> I have done the Colorado Conclave
> <http://www.thecoloradoconclave.com/>several times, and while I think they
> have more cars (500 or so) the little
> parking lot races at the field day here made this more fun and memorable
> for my sons.
>
> I'm glad I went.
>
> --
> Andrew

--089e013a0e089d444004df3a2eab

 . =A0There were more cars than I ever remember. =A0This was my fourth or f=
ifth time and the number, selection of models, and the quality of the cars =
was superb. =A0Well done, Bill D. and company.<div style>
il_quote">On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Andrew Lundgren <span dir=3D"ltr=
">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lundgren@byu.net"; target=3D"_blank">lundgren@byu.ne=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =20

   =20
 =20
    I brought my three sons and the older two&#39;s girl friends today.<br>
    We drove our 2 MGBs down, and a Jeep for the extra heads...=A0 Maybe I
    need a 3rd lbc...=A0 I need to finish sorting the second one out first
    though...=A0 and my wife wouldn&#39;t like me taking the last slot in t=
he
    garage...=A0 ;)<br>
    We had a blast!=A0 Driving around the race course was a lot of fun.=A0
    Even with my 16 year old son smacking a curb in my &#39;70, it was wort=
    it.<br>
    I have done <a href=3D"http://www.thecoloradoconclave.com/"; target=3D"_=
blank">the
      Colorado Conclave</a> several times, and while I think they have
    more cars (500 or so) the little parking lot races at the field day
    here made this more fun and memorable for my sons.<br>
    I&#39;m glad I went.<br>
    --<br>
    Andrew<br>

//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>