[Bmcu] Triumph Meet Breckenridge, CO

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Triumph Meet Breckenridge, CO
From: Peter Gerity <pgerity@admin.nmt.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 08:49:08 -0600
Dear BMCU folks,

Is anyone trekking to Breckenridge for the Colorado Triumph gathering
in August???? My Son, Brent and I are planning to attempt to drive my
60 TR-3A to the meet from New Mexico. Now that does not sound all that
difficult since it is only the next state.......but it might just
prove to be a bridge too far on the other hand. We are looking forward
to meeting any of you there, and having a memorable road
trip........regardless of what might happen en-route. Please let me
know if any of you are planning on going.

The BMCU branch "South of the Tortilla Curtain"
Pete Gerity
Placitas, NM
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html