[Bmcu] Antelope Island run on May 14th

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Antelope Island run on May 14th
From: Eugene Jaroch <bughous@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 17:35:59 -0700
Dear Members, in kind addition we'll probably drive right to the ranch for our
picnic.  Take the walking tour of the whole grounds and see what life was like
then and now, it's a working ranch.  Owls are in the barn but you have to stop
and look.  Bridger Bay further south has a neat little snack shop and view
from the deck west out over the Lake.  Now back near the entrance of the park
you went by the museum up on the hill and it's worthy of note.  Take the time
and see what pride the rangers and volunteers have with the Island in the
displays and walks around the point.  Finally, if you're an antique like me
ask about a senior rate and have your driver's license at the ready at the
entrance station,.. you may be pleasantly surprised.

KSL is saying 80 degrees, get out there.

Paul, Membership BMCU