[Bmcu] Air compressor for sale, free Spitfire

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Air compressor for sale, free Spitfire
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:31:11 -0600
As a result of moving a bunch of junk from the shop, I now have a bunch
of junk at home.  Like two air compressors, two vises, two grinders, etc.
In the interests of cleaning up the garage a bit I'd like to get rid of the
small compressor, a 2hp Craftsman with a 12 gallon tank, I think it
was.  Works great, served me well over the years, but I'd rather use
the big honkin' 220 volt unit, the gray thing in front of the 4A in the
picture at http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=48

I'll sell the little 110 volt unit for, say, $110 - such a deal!

Also in the 'Two's company picture mentioned above one can
see the front corner of a squaretail Spitfire parts car.  No motor
or trans, no driver's side door, no trunk lid.  It rolls, has the
suspension and the diff in it still and a few odds and ends.
If you want it, come get it.  I have a trailer that will carry it,
but nothing to pull the trailer, you'd have to arrange for a
tow vehicle.

mjb.
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html