FW: Re: British Motor Club of Utah

To: bmcu@autox.team.net (BMCU)
Subject: FW: Re: British Motor Club of Utah
From: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:37:22 +0000
All,
Please review this info. If there needs to be any corrections, please advise.
Thanks, Mitch "GG"

From: Jerome Rosenberger <mgbsecretary@octagonfarm.com>
To: RGL2MGBGT@aol.com
Cc: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Subject: Re: British Motor Club of Utah
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:51:04 +0000
Here is a list of all the  Register members in the state of Utah.
"BCU" in the last column indicated that the member stated that he was a member
of the British motor Club of Utah when he joined.
A blank field in the last column usually indicates that the member either
skipped the club listing when he joined or was not a member of any local club
at the time.

If any of the people on this list ARE currently members of BCU, but not listed
as such on this list, they will have to contact me directly to have the
information updated.
They can reach me at the above email, or phone me at 800-NAMGBR1 most any
evening between 6 and 10 Central time.

As you can see form the list, Mitch Johnson and Ross Beecher  do not appear to
be members of the North American MGB Register.  And apparently never have been.
 Nathan Massie lives in Colorado.  That is neither here nor there, but his
membership lapsed some time ago.

Hope this list helps in your efforts to get everyone recorded correctly and
with your recruitment efforts.

Jerome Rosenberger
Secretary, NAMGBR

Find Member by zip or area codeMemberIDExpireFNameLnameStClubID2
16-60592/12/2007StevenAbnerUTBCU
16-60652/12/2007DennisHoaglandUTBCU
13-53319/30/2006RichardNeilsonUT

9-40406/17/2006GregSlobodzianUT

3-12553/23/2005KevinMcCloskeyUT

9-415911/20/2003AlvinSwensenUTBCU
6-27446/22/2003ByronSimpsonUT

7-34284/15/2002DanDavisUTBCU
6-28929/23/2001MikeOdernheimerUT

6-27275/11/2001KenLolmaughUT

10-43024/30/2001KellyWarnickUT

6-28028/6/2000Steven & Mary AnnBrockbankUT

6-27336/8/1999Mike & SharonBaileyUT

6-28238/6/1998DanKizeerianUT

5-20803/5/1996RalphLittleUT

4-18107/21/1995RexNeibarUTBCU
3-14389/11/1994JohnParadyUT

2-8562/15/1994MichaelSteedUt

2-10488/3/1993GaryBahnmillerUT

2-10949/7/1903DanDavisUTBCU
9-40817/1/1903DavidWichowskiUT

9-41767/1/1903KellyKremerUTBCU

RGL2MGBGT@aol.com wrote:
Hi Mitch,

I am going to copy our secretary on this, he can provide to with a list of
NAMGBR members to are in your zip code area that may also be members of your
club. The people on the list you have that have expiration dates of 1903 and
the like is a result of our old DOS based data base. Please disregard, those
dates should have read 2003.

Richard

In a message dated 3/15/2006 12:13:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,