FW: Lapping Days at Spring Mtn Raceway - March 25th & 26th

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Lapping Days at Spring Mtn Raceway - March 25th & 26th
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:40:47 -0700
From: jblonder [mailto:jblonder@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 9:10 AM
To: jblonder

Dear Car Club organizers,
Following is a short announcement for our Lapping Days open track event
March 25th & 26th, 2006.  Please pass this email along to all of your club
members who may be interested in a safe, fun, lots of track time weekend.

Fellow Drivers,
Spring is coming and it's time to set your driving schedules! Lapping Days
is running four, exciting events this season, with all of the fun, and all
of the track time you've come to expect.

Our first event is coming soon, put this on your calendar and sign up today!
Sadly, track and insurance costs have increased dramatically this season.
However, for our loyal, early bird customers, we will hold last seasons
price if you sign up before March 05, a 10% discount from the 2006 rates.
Event information and forms are available on our website www.lappingdays.com
Registration is open on www.motorsportreg.com. And as always, feel free to
email us at info@lappingdays.com, or call Jeff or Bob.

 SPRING MOUNTAIN MARCH MADNESS ... Registration is OPEN!

When: March 25/26
Where: Spring Mountain, Pahrump NV
Early Bird (before March 05): $395 both days, $225 one day
Forms and Information:  www.lappingdays.com
Registration on the web: www.motorsportreg.com
Lodging: Best Western Pahrump Station

LAPPING DAYS DRIVES TWO NEW TRACKS IN 2006
Yes, folks, we're driving into uncharted territory! Lapping Days is
heading to two new tracks this season:

WOW! The New Miller Motorsports Park (www.millermotorsportspark.com) is
opening right here in Salt Lake City. A home track, we can't wait! Yes, the
track is everything they say it is! Jeff and I drove the east track Oct 22.
It's simply wonderful! We have not been out on the West section, but it
promises to be every bit the equal to anywhere we have driven.

Another WOW! We'll also be at the Las Vegas outside road course toward the
end of the season. A fast, flat, featureless, fun track which always
promises to be a great time!

2006 LAPPING DAYS CALENDAR
- MARCH 25/26 at Spring Mountain, Pahrump NV
- MAY 6/7 at Miller Motorsports Park, Salt Lake City, UT (Registration
Opening very

soon!)
- JUNE 24/25 at Miller Motorsports Park, Salt Lake City, UT
- OCTOBER 28/29 at the Las Vegas Outside Road course, uh, in Las Vegas

REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration is open for our March 25/26 Spring Mountain event. Forms are
posted on our site, www.lappingdays.com. Payment may be made by check
(address on the forms), or by credit card at www.motorsportreg.com. Please
don't delay. We have a lot of interest this year and we will limit
participation in order to maintain our open Lapping Days format with as much
track time as possible.

Thanks for listening! See you at the track!

Jeff Blonder
801-205-5605
jblonder@earthlink.net

Bob Read