Have you lost your permanent number?

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Have you lost your permanent number?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <mouton@moutons.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:57:14 +0000
When we introduced the AXWare system it started a new way to reserve class
numbers -- you use it, you got it forever. This year we started deleting out
numbers that had not been used in 2 years, which is something.

But there are cases of people who had a number "forever" and because of some
person coming on one day they lost that number for two years.

I would like to present a case to the Steering Committee that we can somehow
get back some of these numbers.

So if you are one of these people, reply here and tell us about it. Perhaps
it's been long enough that all those numbers went back to their owners this
year, but let us know.

Jerry