LOST: Wheel Locks - McGard + Muteki

To: Robert Haugland <mrbob73@sbcglobal.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: LOST: Wheel Locks - McGard + Muteki
From: Justin Yee <aznh22@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:58:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi Bob, and any March 4th CSCC event participants,

  Me again, #218 240sx Coupe, 4th run group, (I borrowed the wrench from you).
I'm writing to see if you stumbled across 2 wheel lock keys. One black, one
chrome. They look like ~3in sockets. One is for a McGard Wheel lock kit, and
I'm really screwed without it. I have another event 3/11/07 and will need to
swap rims. Looks like this: http://www.mcgard.com/prod_imgs/KeyTuner.jpg

  Anyone I can call that may be back at the site to check for me if you didnt
see anything? It's a 1.5 hr drive for me... :/

  Thanks a million!
  Justin Yee
  510-703-1327

Never miss an email again!