Fw: Schedule problems?

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Schedule problems?
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 23:48:20 -0800
I was looking at the "official" schedule and found some areas of concern for
the near future.  Could someone in the know confirm these items?  I know that
we discussed schedule some at the last Steering Committee but I don't recall
these specifics, particularly of our Atwater event(s). Chronologically:
- Sac Chapter events 1&2 are not shown.  According to their page March 24&25.
- SF Chapter shows a full weekend, 2 days' events, at Atwater for March
31-April1.  Then we have the Tour at Atwater April 14&15.
                 Is that correct?  This replaces the Marina event, right?
                 Does this first weekend count two days as a single event like
the Tour is usually handled?  Do we really need a two day event as our Tour
tune-up?
- Sac Chapter events 3&4, April 28&29th are not shown.

I know that Sac has had to alter their schedule some but even their "old"
dates are not shown.  It's really nice to have the various groups' events
appear here (accurately) for those of us who do take advantage of Autocross
Heaven, a.k.a. Northern California, to run at more than just SF events.

Finally, just a rules question - if you show up for an SFR event but run out
of group, does that still count towards your 100 Percenter award?

Thanks,         PaulT #35 STX