Who can repressurize gas-charged shocks in the Bay Area?

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who can repressurize gas-charged shocks in the Bay Area?
From: "Joe Weinstein" <joe.weinstein@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:08:38 -0700
My quest for nitrogen was twofold. I wanted to fill my tires from
home. I find that there are some companies around that will
exchange tanks of their own, at a reasonable cost, but they
won't fill my tank that has a shrader(sp) valve, so tires are out.

The other issue is that my ProTrak gas-charged shocks lose
pressure over time, and S-Car-Go Racing in San Raphael has
the stuff to recharge to 180psi with nitrogen, but that's a schlep
to get there. Is there a closer shop? (Walnut Creek, Concord,
Oakland etc?)
thanks,
Joe