list vs. forum

To: BA Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: list vs. forum
From: Jim Plotkin <jtp137@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:34:31 -0700 (PDT)
I receive the mailing list (in digest form) and also visit the forum. I prefer
the list, as it delivers pertinent (to me) information I hardly consider
"pushed on me" and it's content is almost always of interest or amusing. Not
only that, but being a tremendously lonely and misunderstood auto-xer, I
actually enjoy the anticipation of opening the mail and seeing something from
"BA." Just my .02 :)

  Jim Plotkin,
  mediocre, but sincere auto-xer since 1978, now running in HS (heavily sedated)

  SS '03 Z06 (eventual co-drive with Lee Sutton)
  H-stock '04 Aveo
  H-stock '06 Grand Caravan
  H-stock '05 Camry (it's for sale, as I clearly have too many h-stock cars,
call me now!)