RE: Looking for a boost gauge...

To: "'Carl Merritt'" <CarlM@RacerZX.com>,
Subject: RE: Looking for a boost gauge...
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:34:41 -0700
That's a tough one!  Mechanical gauges are pretty dumb.  If there is one, it
must have a secondary needle that keeps getting pushed up to the peak and
stays there.  Autometer shows only a "Blower pressure guage" that would
match those requirements.

Just out of curiosity, why does it have to be mechanical?