Registration workers needed

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Registration workers needed
From: Steve Kupper <steve@kgb-racing.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 13:28:47 -0700
I am looking for a few people to help run registration this coming
Sunday.  If you are new to registration, this should be a slower day
then most of the Oakland events so it would be a good time to learn the
new system.  I am also looking for a few people who have done this so
that the new people won't be too much in the dark.  I will not be able
to make it to the event, but Robin will be there to do the set up of the
computer system.

Please let me know if you can make it

Thanks,
Steve Kupper

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]